IGNORED

What Kind of Bird is this...

Ok so I'm walking into a Wendy's at a truck stop here  in Slidell Mississippi today and came upon this bird at the entrance.. I notified management there and they were aware of the carcass, they said it may be part of some cult ritual.. I didn't get an answer when I asked why it hasn't been removed.. Odd..

IMG_1032.JPG

:D

I 2nd that ^ ^ ^ ^...definitely appears to be of the dead verity :rofl:

}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)

It's a dead bird. Yep definitely dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After much thought and deep serious contemplation on this subject, I must concur with your diagnosis and valuable input of proper Identification.  :up:  

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

errr.. it was Slidell Louisiana not Mississippi.. :bonk:

But Anyway, So I drove down I10 a few miles after a good nights rest and pulled into a Loves travel center, Lee Florida.. I like Loves cause, well, I feel wubed there :wub: ...Parked the rig and like I so often do decided to take a little nature walk.. Came across this fella in a grassy area.. Its a first for me. Never seen one before.. I think Its a Gopher Tortoise.. Not sure though.. Don't know what else it could be...

IMG_1036.JPG

IMG_1035.JPG

IMG_1034.JPG

:D