IGNORED

They are trying to hatch

TB44,

Nice job. :up:

Post more pix after all hatch out.

You now got me in the mood to start my Quail eggs.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

TB44,  what breed of chicken you got there?

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

I watched my buddies farm a few weeks back... fed the horses, cows, pigs, chickens, ducks and the dog.  He says to me, "Oh yeah, the one hen in the back is sitting on a dozen eggs they should be hatching soon so keep an eye on her."  For four days that freakin hen never so much as blinked an eye... never moved a muscle (at least while I was there).  That was a stressful four days cause I thought for sure that thing died on my watch!  When he got home I told him I think I killed your hen!  He laughed and said, "Nah she's fine."  A week later she and eleven chicks are doing fine, #12 is MIA.

My neighbor gives me free range chicken eggs all the time in return for one deer a year.  They are by far the best tasting eggs and I won't even touch a store bought egg.  Now I'm thinking about getting some chickens.  TB I'm gonna need your help brotha :hmmmer:   

I love hatching my own eggs.  Have done it several times, only Reds though.  You just can't beat fresh eggs from your own chickens.  Please post more pictures . . .

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member