IGNORED

good hunt but hopefully bigger to come

vdep217

Started Monday on a bad note. Had birds off roost working from the road to me when some ass hat shot from the road and covered me in pellets.. I had a few choice words for him but I won't speak if them here.. any who even after his shot I had 2 Jake's come in and had a long beard hang up.. Tuesday was pretty quite with a few gobbles n another jake that came running... Wednesday set up on roost n done distant gobbles were herd than all silent for an hour.. went to another spot n right away got 3 gobbles.. of course 2 Jake's lol.. but that 3rd wouldn't come in to sight.. the 2 would wonder off than soon as I hit the calls they came back.. I switched to the slate and the 3rd went off but still wouldn't come in.. the last time the 2 left I grabbed the oldest mouth call I have sounds terrible if u asked me.. Some soft purs and the 3rd fired off. Kept him fired up n he was coming after 45 minutes he's finally in sight damn another jake but it as a tough bird so I shot forgot pic of score sheet gotta go back

2016-04-28 20.32.53.png

Congrats.. good job.  :up:

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.