IGNORED

Tactacam 6.0

BHC

On 6/11/2024 at 6:21 AM, BHC said:

Regular price is $300, so this price is really good, free shipping. Granted earlier this year I found cheaper but that was perfect timing.

I love filming my hunts, great way to preserve memories 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tactacam-6-0-POV-Action-Camera-4k-60fps-NEW/1040389075

Anyone use this with a stabilizer mount on a compound ? If so feedback would be greatly appreciated ! 

1 hour ago, Sotaroas said:

Anyone use this with a stabilizer mount on a compound ? If so feedback would be greatly appreciated ! 

IMO most cameras mounted to a stabilizer don’t capture what you want .

as very few people hold the bow steady enough on the follow through.

better off with a hat mount as it’s set to where your looking 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

14 minutes ago, BHC said:

2015, 4.0 model, the mount is screwed into the stabilizer screw....I never said I recorded well, this bear I didn't kill, and I never drew 

What he means is at release most do not hold steady enough to see good enough to see where hit was how deer reacted etc.

Edited by vdep217

24 minutes ago, BHC said:

2015, 4.0 model, the mount is screwed into the stabilizer screw....I never said I recorded well, this bear I didn't kill, and I never drew 

Cool video

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

22 minutes ago, BHC said:

What you have is pretty much what my friends had .

some good video followed by a lot of video thinking the animal was in view but wasn’t .

and their bow movement after the shot was always erratic , because of follow through . And then trying to get back on the game the movement was nauseating.

‘not that the camera takes bad video , it’s the placement .

Thanks for posting it , 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

11 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

What you have is pretty much what my friends had .

some good video followed by a lot of video thinking the animal was in view but wasn’t .

and their bow movement after the shot was always erratic , because of follow through . And then trying to get back on the game the movement was nauseating.

‘not that the camera takes bad video , it’s the placement .

Thanks for posting it , 

I never drew the bow, if I did the bear would be in view, I held without regard caring of getting it on camera. I was looking ahead for any other bears following 

Pictures actually very clear I expected some distortion almost impossible to hold a bow perfectly steady especially during and after the shot …. one negative aspect is unless your looking through your sight the entire time no way to tell exactly where the target is …. Has limitations but also gives you another choice of capturing some decent footage …. Thanks much for all the feedback greatly appreciated !