IGNORED

Got the itch

vdep217

Don't know why but got the itch to get cameras out.  Put one in a spot I've been hunting and a new spot.  We'll see.  My long term spot had several fires in it but where I'm at wasn't touched and it's thick.  So that might work to my advantage.   Put the wild game encounter ny wife got for 12 bucks on sale so we'll see.  Will get a few mote out prospecting in the next couple weeks

1 hour ago, vdep217 said:

Yea.  I have a goal this year to take better than average so I'm starting to look early.  I should have a but more time in woods this year I hope

You have to stop shooting them at 95" that's you 120 next season 

Just went and hung a stand yesterday and put a new cam out. Trying to have all my ducks in a row well before season starts this year. Was gonna move another stand but the strawberry flies chased me out of the woods. 

I despised wild game products cameras in particular. Except Tiffany.lol

But they hung in there they came a great way made many improvements good for them

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Just now, hunterbob1 said:

I despised wild game products cameras in particular. Except Tiffany.lol

But they hung in there they came a great way made many improvements good for them

I have some of the originals still going strong

16 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

First pic only 8 hours not bad.  Not to bad for wild game

2024061018561901000123_191908878685071.JPG

Hope Grandpa shows.

Btw in that post she thinks she's just fishing 

I apologize you young whippersnapper:tooth:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

I have some of the originals still going strong

Wow I may have one or two those square ones look like a large body cam for cops the one I had all the pictures were pink/ purple  turkeys and bears.lol

I've got enough venison to take me till October, got no desire to start looking but, Bugs is getting her license on 7/18 so I'll start looking soon, because fresh off summer feed with no pressure deer taste better than any rut or yo buck you can find 

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.