IGNORED

The Power of Faith

Rusty

Posted (edited)

I wasn't going to share this but after seeing it in the news and hearing about the impact it is having on people's lives I changed my mind.

Our friend Jesse, one of our pastors at church, lost his 6 year old daughter this week in a freak badminton accident.  It was several days from the time of the accident until little Lucy went home to be with Jesus.  If you want to see the true power that faith in the Gospel of Jesus has, read Jesse's posts or listen to his interview on Fox News.  

https://newcreationliving.com/

Jesse on Fox News

Edited by Rusty

3 minutes ago, Rusty said:

I wasn't going to share this but after seeing it in the news and hearing about the impact it is having on people's lives I changed my mind.

Our friend Jesse, one of our pastors at church, lost his 6 year old daughter this week in a freak badminton accident.  It was several days from the time of the accident until little Lucy went home to be with Jesus.  If you want to see the true power that faith in the Gospel of Jesus has, read Jesse's posts.

God so sad!

Condolences to her family!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Rusty, my wife and I have been following this from the beginning.  Someone in our prayer circle shared it with us.  Had no idea it was your pastor.  Will add you to our prayers.  God’s will being done and we will one day understand why.  God bless my friend and may Lucy rest in the hands of the Almighty King.

1 hour ago, Rusty said:

Our friend Jesse, one of our pastors at church, lost his 6 year old daughter this week in a freak badminton accident.  It was several days from the time of the accident until little Lucy went home to be with Jesus.  If you want to see the true power that faith in the Gospel of Jesus has, read Jesse's posts.

Rusty,

I have two young daughters. I cannot imagine what the family is going through. This is one of those times where being "eternally-minded" is the only comfort. Seeing her pic was crushing but I know that I will meet her one day soon in our glorified bodies HALLELUYAH!!! We are in the last of the last days, eternal unification of believers is not very far off, Amen!