IGNORED

The Grudge

JHbowhunter

Even though there are no mature bucks left in my home core area (fact) my back yard is still reliable as a bird watcher’s paradise. The red breasted grosbeaks returned on schedule 5/1 and will nest and raise their kids here as they always do. 

But mainly I am loaded with bluebirds. Not uncommon to see a dozen or more any given day. They always make a nest in neck of whatever 3d deer target I have up.  They bore out the neck.  I also had a nice bluebird house on a pole. That setup cost me  more $$$ than the damn deer target did, and it was also occupied by nesting bluebirds.  “Was”……

Effing Yogi took out both nests and dismembered my deer and destroyed the pole and birdhouse.  

I am declaring war - major grudge will not go unpunished. 

To quote Maximus Decimus Meridius - “…. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next…” 

IMG_1558.jpeg

IMG_1560.jpeg

IMG_1559.jpeg

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I find it hilarious...On one hand you're a 90 year old grandma who puts out bird feeders and buys special, very costly birdhouses... on the other hand you're a fierce gladiator waging war against a blood-thirsty bear. 

I can just see it now.. Old lady Harris with her hair in curlers, wearing her favorite mumu, ready to wage war on the local wildlife with her broom.  "Stay of my lawn" she shouts, dentures flying out of her wrinkled mouth.  "Think of the poor defenseless red breasted grosbeak children" she cries as she knits them a new nest.  

I don't care who you are, that's funny!

2 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

I find it hilarious...On one hand you're a 90 year old grandma who puts out bird feeders and buys special, very costly birdhouses... on the other hand you're a fierce gladiator waging war against a blood-thirsty bear. 

I can just see it now.. Old lady Harris with her hair in curlers, wearing her favorite mumu, ready to wage war on the local wildlife with her broom.  "Stay of my lawn" she shouts, dentures flying out of her wrinkled mouth.  "Think of the poor defenseless red breasted grosbeak children" she cries as she knits them a new nest.  

I don't care who you are, that's funny!

I see it more like - The fierce warrior Mr. Harris whacks that bear with his Mathews!

2 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

I am declaring war - major grudge will not go unpunished

To quote Maximus Decimus Meridius - “…. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next…” 

The little wascle has spirwit! You must stwike him, vewy roughly!!

He has a wife, you know... Incontinentia buttucs.

(sorry, I see ancient Roman names and my mind immediately goes here... it's an incurable auto-reflex I have :)

HEY BEAR

Or I am declaring war - major grudge will not go unpunished. 

KILL I said KILL.:banghead:

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

5 minutes ago, Silkcitymedic said:

News is full of "Bear spotted in (insert town)!!!!" Bears looking for food and home ranges as sows get ready to mate again in the Summer. 

I heard on 101.5 yesterday, there was a Bear spotted in I think Clark. The schools cancelled all outdoor activities.