IGNORED

Broadhead Swap

not on the rug

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have 2 Bishop Archery Dicing Drills for sale or trade. They are 1" cut, right bevel. The one on the left has been through 2 deer. The blades could use a touch up, but other than that, the head is fine. The one on the right has been shot in to a block 4-5 times to test flight and is perfect otherwise. Some folks like to put more of an edge on them than Bishop did when they made them. I have not sharpened either.

These heads are not made by Bishop any longer, but can be purchased on their website by folks who had purchased them previously. They sell them at $236 for a 3 pack.

http://bishoparchery.com/patent-pending-dicing-drill-collectors-only/

I'd do $80 tyd for both or trade for some .250 spine Gold Tip Hunter XT or maybe some Black Eagle Carnivores. 

Edited by not on the rug

• 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, petere1144 said:

Ive got a bunch of broadheads that I bought and never used, never got into deer the way I thought I would. If anyone wants them I'd trade for duck decoys or anything else cool

Nice offer Peter.I suggest you click on forums scroll down to the classifieds, start a new post with pictures of what you have. 👍

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

5 minutes ago, petere1144 said:

Ive got a bunch of broadheads that I bought and never used, never got into deer the way I thought I would. If anyone wants them I'd trade for duck decoys or anything else cool

post 'em up - see what happens!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...