not on the rug

Broadhead Swap

I have (6) 100 grain Dead ringer rampages Id be willing to trade. (3) are 2 blades and (3) are 3 blades. Both are 1 1/2" cut. These were shot into a block target but have since had new blades put on or re-sharpened. They are ready to hunt and in good condition. I have some extra o-rings for them as well...

Im looking for wasp drones, qad exodus or magnus black hornets. Im also open to offers so let me know...

When I was still hunting I used 125gr Satellite Titan TNT's but left off the bleeder blades. I think they came out to around 117gr and flew like darts. I killed a lot of tick toters and a few bears. I then switched to Spitfires (125gr) when they stopped making the Satellites. I'm going to check my inventory for any broad heads I don't use and post them here. Thanks.

Bob

Thinkin' bout' testing out some real heavy weight hunting arrows for my war bow, if anyone's wants to try a 300 grain single beveled broad head let me know and I'll try to bring them up to one of Jack's shindigs.

I don't know if these would be of any interest to you guys,...but...I have a Jiffy peanut butter jar full of Hilbre broadheads with the bleeders. They are new, pristine and probably about 40 years old I'm guessing...

20170902_151340_zpsszoyhied.jpg

Kroil where are u located I need to replace broad head s on wooden arrows for when I am confident enough to take the recurve

Brielle area. Sure, you can have one. Personally, I would not shoot a deer with these. Plastic ferrule design was their biggest weakness even though I drilled a few with them. Reach out, they are a cool piece of broadhead history made in NJ

I have probably 10 or so boxes of NIB Razorbak5s

Old school stuff. They were the cats ass when they came out. They even sold the practice sets too. Archery has come a long way but in many case also fell victim to technology. I'm a trad guy by heart.

Old school stuff. They were the cats ass when they came out. They even sold the practice sets too. Archery has come a long way but in many case also fell victim to technology. I'm a trad guy by heart.

I have the practice heads as well......Killed a lot of deer with them

Muzzy mx-3 and gold tip field points, both 125 grains.

Only shot one group, was having broadhead/fieldpont point of impact issues, bought these to try and rectify. 

Don't necessarily want to trade for another set of broad heads. Some things I might be interested in...

handheld hinge style release

nocturnal x nocks

rattling antlers

anything for self filming

125gr muzzy.jpg

I found a single 100grain Grim Reaper. New, never shot.

Will trade for a single Magnus BuzzCut in 100 or 125 grain.  

I'm in Bergen County by Paramus.

Edited by Bully

I have a bunch of new Slick Magnums 100. Beefing up my archery elk setup this year. Looking to swap for some excellent condition NAP Hellrazors 125 grs.. Shoot me a PM and see if we can work out something.