Broadhead Swap

not on the rug

I have (6) 100 grain Dead ringer rampages Id be willing to trade. (3) are 2 blades and (3) are 3 blades. Both are 1 1/2" cut. These were shot into a block target but have since had new blades put on or re-sharpened. They are ready to hunt and in good condition. I have some extra o-rings for them as well...

Im looking for wasp drones, qad exodus or magnus black hornets. Im also open to offers so let me know...

• 8 months later...

When I was still hunting I used 125gr Satellite Titan TNT's but left off the bleeder blades. I think they came out to around 117gr and flew like darts. I killed a lot of tick toters and a few bears. I then switched to Spitfires (125gr) when they stopped making the Satellites. I'm going to check my inventory for any broad heads I don't use and post them here. Thanks.

Bob

• 2 months later...

Brielle area. Sure, you can have one. Personally, I would not shoot a deer with these. Plastic ferrule design was their biggest weakness even though I drilled a few with them. Reach out, they are a cool piece of broadhead history made in NJ

I have probably 10 or so boxes of NIB Razorbak5s

Old school stuff. They were the cats ass when they came out. They even sold the practice sets too. Archery has come a long way but in many case also fell victim to technology. I'm a trad guy by heart.

Old school stuff. They were the cats ass when they came out. They even sold the practice sets too. Archery has come a long way but in many case also fell victim to technology. I'm a trad guy by heart.

I have the practice heads as well......Killed a lot of deer with them

• 1 month later...

Muzzy mx-3 and gold tip field points, both 125 grains.

Only shot one group, was having broadhead/fieldpont point of impact issues, bought these to try and rectify. 

Don't necessarily want to trade for another set of broad heads. Some things I might be interested in...

handheld hinge style release

nocturnal x nocks

rattling antlers

anything for self filming

125gr muzzy.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...