not on the rug

Broadhead Swap

Over on Archerytalk they have threads for broadhead swapping. People who want to trade heads with other people, try new heads out, etc. There seems to be a lot of action there.
I thought I'd start it off here.

So...whatcha got?

Edited by not on the rug
  • Agree 1

i have 3 packs of muzzy 100 grain, that i have been shooting for ever and will not trade lol.

just kidding, not about the muzzy, but thats another good idea. 

I have to look through my stuff. I know I have muzzy 100s and 125s, slick trick 100 standards and magnums, rages, prob some thunderheads, some steel forces. All kinds lol

3 pack Dead Ringer, "Trauma", for old Bear Razorheads. Blairstown.

Edited by Nomad

I would love to try different heads but am content with the head that has produced time after time without fail............

100 grain Swackers!  I can see what I have otherwise......

I've tried a few different heads through the years and have settled on 100 gr 3 Blade muzzy's. Will not shoot anything else!!

This thread should always stay up top. Come next summer(and the week of the opener for some lol) this thread should help some guys out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAP Killzones or Rage Hypodermics...every deer I have shot with them the last 2 years have left silly bloodtrails.

Bumping this back to the top. 

I have 4 100g NAP Spitfires that I'm looking to trade.  3 are brand new and 1 has been fired in to a block a couple of times. 

I also have 4-5 old Bear Razorheads that are in good shape.  I'm not sure how many bleeder blades I have for them.

I'm primarily looking for 100g fixed blades like Solid Legends, German Kinetics or Hunor.  Would also be interested in Magnus Black Hornets or some GrizzTrick 2. 

I'm also interested in trying out some of the hybrid heads like the ones Grim Reaper makes or the Grave digger hybrid heads.

I'm open to offers though, so let me know what you have. 

Thanks

• Agree 1