IGNORED

Increase Pheasant stamp fees and MANAGE THE LAND!

I would love to see a substantial increase in the Pheasant stamp fees and put that extra money into managing the lands again. It is an absolute sin as to what the WMAs have turned into. I have been hunting Pa a lot this year and man what a difference. I took the pooch over to Whittingham this week and it is almost as bad as Clinton for the dogs. Yes we put up a bunch of birds but my dogs ears looked like they went through a paper shredder his nose was tore up and thorns all over his chest. It doesn't bother him as much as it does me. There is a lot of us NJ Hunters that would donate the time and skills to run the farm equip as volunteers but I am told the insurance risk is too much. It would be very helpful I we could start getting some controlled burns done. 

Where do you go in pa?

There is plenty of money for the state not to raise anything and manage the land.

There is so much money in the sportsman fund the state wants to use it to offset pension deficit but cant yet because of the current law.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Where do you go in pa?

There is plenty of money for the state not to raise anything and manage the land.

There is so much money in the sportsman fund the state wants to use it to offset pension deficit but cant yet because of the current law.

The compendium mentioned the costs for paying the Shale workers.

The elderly PA resident I spoke to was not happy about the rising licensing costs.

The compendium mentioned the costs for paying the Shale workers.

The elderly PA resident I spoke to was not happy about the rising licensing costs.

The OP was talking about NJ WMA management.

I know PA is going up and it was one of the lowest in the country.

I don't have many pheasant places to hunt near me that I know of and wanted to know where in PA i could go near bucks county.

I hunt NJ because of the management seasons.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford