IGNORED

Tuna/SeaBass

Cousin Brown

Went to Little Italy and had the hook pull on a Bluefin.  Good marks & bait. Stipped over at shark river reef & grabbed some dinner.  Insane sea bass fishing.   Oh yeah, the boat is home and ran great.  

IMG_6570.jpeg

IMG_6626.jpeg

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers:

1 hour ago, Cousin Brown said:

Went to Little Italy and had the hook pull on a Bluefin.  Good marks & bait. Stipped over at shark river reef & grabbed some dinner.  Insane sea bass fishing.   Oh yeah, the boat is home and ran great.  

IMG_6570.jpeg

IMG_6571.mov

IMG_6626.jpeg

Does your boat have a seakeeper??

8 minutes ago, rgw said:

Nice what it take a side tracker?

Simple stay home. I normally pay attention to the weather. That being said it is very rare that I call a trip a day ahead of time that’s silly let alone two or three. Get up in the morning and look at it. And that will give you a lot more days on the water. 

19 minutes ago, smittty said:

Simple stay home. I normally pay attention to the weather. That being said it is very rare that I call a trip a day ahead of time that’s silly let alone two or three. Get up in the morning and look at it. And that will give you a lot more days on the water. 

Think that was for trout and bucks, 

anyway try adding a Wolfpack ahi with tail  to the spread, my brother kills a lot of tuna on it, similar to a Jo Shute but the head is keel weighted so if you use balleyhoo they swim right or you can use their tails that snap onto head