IGNORED

11/7 Check In

Ms Grit

Beautiful morning, but a bit breezy here in zone 8. Already saw 2 does and my resident unicorn. And HE was here at 2:30 this morning. Anybody else seeing anything? Good Luck All !!!

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

I checked the weather for the next few weeks for what it's worth it's gonna be in the 60s and 50s til like mid december.dry summer lack of rain crops being harvested too soon not a good year on pieces I hunt just my opinion.ive seen better conditions I haven't even seen alot of does this year just bucks here and there.you know how that works one day he's there the next day he's 3 miles down the road

I just got back in. I saw a deer when I was walking in early this morning. I had a nice shot on it but, I was close to my parent's neighbor's house and I didn't want to rattle their windows with my muzzle loader. Other than that, I saw 1250 mosquitoes. My son is still out. He moved back to the ground blind. He had a misfire on a doe last night and he's pretty depressed. This is his worst start of deer hunting. Hopefully, he will connect today. We are supposed to get a cold front and rain in a few hours. So, hopefully, things will get better. It's been the slowest muzzle loader season since I started hunting in Virginia in 1998.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".