Giveaway Winners: November 2015 A&W Nature Labs Product Giveaway

The following are the winners of the Giveaway November 2015 A&W Nature Labs Product Giveaway:

1st Place Prize includes MINERAL MAGNET (MM), PINCH POINT (PP), and SMOKE SIGNAL (SS)

Winner:  @rossbowhunter

2nd Place Prize includes PINCH POINT (PP), and SMOKE SIGNAL (SS)

Winner:  @not on the rug

3rd Place Prize includes PINCH POINT (PP), and SMOKE SIGNAL (SS)

Winner:  @elusive

Congratulations from the NJ Woods & Water team!

first.png

second.png

third.png
  • Agree 5

Congrats to the winners and huge thanks again to A&W Nature Labs for their generous donations in this Giveaway! :up:

Hoping to see some update threads on how the winners do with the products in the future! :up: :up: :up:

All winners should have received a PM automatically.  Please reach out to A&W Nature Labs LLC to claim your prize! :)

• Agree 3

Congrats to all the winners and a huge THANK YOU to BowhunterNJ for running this giveaway!

We also want to thank everyone on njwoodsandwater.com for the warm welcome and support!  We appreciate hearing and speaking with all of you!

We will be participating in more giveaways, for sure!  If you didn't win, there will be more chances coming!

• Agree 6

Greg and Stan are two great guys and their product works!! In two years of testing their Mineral Magnet the mass and size of the bucks antlers in my spots has made a huge jump. I put it down as soon as I see them starting to shed on my cams. They will make huge holes in the ground to get every bit of it. Give it a try and you will see the difference and besides they are two NJ bowhunters as well :up:

• Agree 2

This giveaway was fun!  We want to thank everyone who participated and congratulate the winners!  We hope to hear back from them on how the products worked out for them.

We look forward to more fun giveaways and contests in the future!

NJBowman - Thanks for those kind words.  It means alot to us to know we have helped out a fellow hunter see some positive results.  We love to hear that stuff!