IGNORED

Well worth the listen from a life of deer hunting.

_X7

2 hours ago, trapoholic said:

Surprisingly, there are nice bucks in most areas. Even if it is hunted hard.  Mature bucks do not get big by being stupid.

Guys shoot bucks every year on farms where the farmer has never seen them .

‘bucks are killed in some of the harder hunted parks  and WMA    that are over 5 1/2 and have lived their lives there . 

if they make it through 3 1/2 they are a different animal 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I really did expect the negativity.  The thread is about one man's adventures back in the day into 50years of hunting. Taking the time to listen he has a story to tell. Jumping to conclusions because your outlook sucks is not the right approach. That's the problem. People look at the glass half  empty rather than the glass half full. Listen and you might learn a little bit. Even the small things matter.

3 hours ago, fish_hunter said:

Thanks for sharing. I agree with what he is saying but unfortunately my tactics in NJ are nothing more than learning to hunt around others. The pressure on the deer never ends in this state. 

I attribute the pressure on methods. Not to get into a debate, but ever since the feeding everywhere you look the game here has changed. Take that away and that pressure would diminish by a lot.