IGNORED

Nice Hatch Today

Nomad

30 minutes ago, nb6624 said:

Go see Freddie at goldenstone outfitters on 15. Just south of Lafayette.  Or find him online. Lots of supplies and a wealth of info. They have tying classes on Thursdays evenings too

Yes go see Freddie! He is a friend of both @Bucksnbows & mine and his shop is great and he will help you with everything 

AWM #2

2 hours ago, nb6624 said:

Go see Freddie at goldenstone outfitters on 15. Just south of Lafayette.  Or find him online. Lots of supplies and a wealth of info. They have tying classes on Thursdays evenings too

Next time you see Freddy, tell him “Pootah says hello”. He’s going to immediately ask how you know me :D

5 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Next time you see Freddy, tell him “Pootah says hello”. He’s going to immediately ask how you know me :D

Ladies Man

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Beautiful trout. I live in Gloucester county, south jersey. My dad gave me a fly rod when I was young to play around with. I went to a local high school that had a pond and caught a bunch of blue gills on the fly rod. Watched my dad catch tons of trout as a kid at local ponds stocked with trout. The trout had been in the ponds and stopped biting on velveeta cheese or salmons eggs people used back then. He would show up with fly rod and slay the trout. He passed a few yrs back and left all his fly fishing equipment to me. It’s insane how much He had. My goal is to catch some trout this yr with a fly rod using his hand tied flys.

51 minutes ago, Recurve hntr said:

Beautiful trout. I live in Gloucester county, south jersey. My dad gave me a fly rod when I was young to play around with. I went to a local high school that had a pond and caught a bunch of blue gills on the fly rod. Watched my dad catch tons of trout as a kid at local ponds stocked with trout. The trout had been in the ponds and stopped biting on velveeta cheese or salmons eggs people used back then. He would show up with fly rod and slay the trout. He passed a few yrs back and left all his fly fishing equipment to me. It’s insane how much He had. My goal is to catch some trout this yr with a fly rod using his hand tied flys.

I'm sure he would be happy to see you using his equipment.  Best of luck.

On 2/21/2023 at 6:46 PM, nb6624 said:

Use the local shops to keep them around. Freddie has a very nice shop and is a good guy. I stop in there often.