IGNORED

Study Reports, Toyota Is....

BHC

1 hour ago, Coyoteslayer said:

Yesterday my 2017 silverado 3500 Louise hit her 100k milestone. We celebrated with an oil change and tire rotation  today. No issue with the tundras my buddy has one. I wish they offered a 2500 or 3500 version I'd test drive and consider before my next purchase. 

I love my tundra 2009 130,000 miles, however I do wish it was offered in a "2500 or 250" version.   

Real trucks can tow big things. If a Tundra could tow what a Ford, Dodge, or Chevy could, maybe it would be considered by more truck owners as a viable option.

I believe the article was talking about cars but somehow the thread has morphed into pickups

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

1 hour ago, BHC said:

Article has to do with various models from cars, pick ups, and SUVs

And a Tundra ain't pulling what real pickups,  built as true pickups pull

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

1 hour ago, Bucndoe said:

Real trucks can tow big things. If a Tundra could tow what a Ford, Dodge, or Chevy could, maybe it would be considered by more truck owners as a viable option.

I believe the article was talking about cars but somehow the thread has morphed into pickups

I agree if you need a true work truck plowing ,towing real heavy loads you have to go Big Ford,chevy ,dodge i guess fits the category . real big Mack, freightliner ,international ,Kenworth and etc.  But for the average person just looking for a pickup for hunting fishing home improvement and etc. 5000 to 12000 pound towing can't beat Toyota truck  .New Tundra 12000-pound towing capacity. I think thats pretty good. Remember Toyota is made is USA , Kentucky . 8.5 billion dollar investment  ,9700 employees .