IGNORED

"The black bear was here first"

tick trawler

I planted a beautiful garden.  It had lettuce, broccoli transplants, spinach, and kale seedlings all in neat rows meticulously weeded.

When I got home from work I discovered that a groundhog had tunneled under my garden fence and ate my whole garden.  While this would be very upsetting to most people, I took the high road. 

"The groundhog was here first"

So many other wildlife issues made sense to myself and others after this universal epiphany.

When our cats got fleas, it didnt cost me anything.

the veterinarian said, "The fleas were here first"

How have you all been doing since you have accepted that everything was here first? 

Let me know in the comments below.

Edited by tick trawler

25 minutes ago, tick trawler said:

I planted a beautiful garden.  It had lettuce, broccoli transplants, spinach, and kale seedlings all in neat rows meticulously weeded.

When I got home from work I discovered that a groundhog had tunneled under my garden fence and ate my whole garden.  While this would be very upsetting to most people, I took the high road. 

"The groundhog was here first"

So many other wildlife issues made sense to myself and others after this universal epiphany.

When our cats got fleas, it didnt cost me anything.

the veterinarian said, "The fleas were here first"

How have you all been doing since you have accepted that everything came first? 

Let me know in the comments below.

The top of the food chain is HUMAN LIFE and everything else sustains it. You must have had a ruff night.

Shoot the ground hog and eat it, if you don't like ground hog meat use it to fertilize the garden.

As for the black bear they are part of the food chain and should be treated as such not treated as a pet.

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL