IGNORED

bear check-in stations closed to the media and public

mazzgolf

I thought about going over to one of the check-in stations before I left today, just to see what was going on...  but I never did.

Anyone go to a checkin station today? Is this what you saw?

https://www.njherald.com/story/news/state/2022/12/07/nj-bear-hunt-2022-starts/69708233007/

Off Green Pond Road in Morris County, two hunters in camouflage gear waited by another check-in station, with a bear carcass under a tarp. Trucks came and went at the Rockaway Township station throughout early Wednesday afternoon. But state officials closed off the site to the media and the members of the general public.

Here's the signs they are putting out front of Whittingham (from here), but I assume they have them at all the checkin stations:

"Not open to the public... Only hunters checking bears"

image.png.8845e7b51ee32cba03c6cfa1b8f6d571.png

2 hours ago, Liv2hunt said:

Yes they were  as I stood online with my daughter years ago.. They were telling my daughter her father is a murderer.. the news camera people were walking around.. other people were filming our trucks license plates.it was a disaster. 

I believe you but the last time I went to Whittingham they had them by the road nobody was inside.  They yelled  at you when you pulled in the dirt road but weren’t allowed by the buildings.

Same circus, just different clowns

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

2015 across from the Whittingham wma check there must've been 30 of them out there with their signs and posters. 1 had a bullhorn shouting filth into it. 

Hey it's America we have the right to protest stuff but don't go over the line like smashing windows and slashing tires etc. Heard and seen that done😒😳🥺