IGNORED

TenPoint RS 440 Havoc on sale $1700

DJ0808

Saw Dick's has the TenPoint RS 440 Havoc package on sale for $1700. Looks like it's only for the graphite grey model, and not the veil alpine. Still a pretty good deal though.

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/tenpoint-havoc-rs440-acu-slide-crossbow-package-440-fps-2210puhvcrs440vxgabw/2210puhvcrs440vxgabw?enteredSearchTerm=tenpoint havoc rs440&PDPShare=1

Screenshot_20221203-074712.png.78ed3e17ebbaae76842f40dfe4df0bd0.png

We all like camo but the dark grey is probably the better choice anyway.  I have the veil alpine & its not all that great an eastern pattern.  It has too much white & too light grey color.  Actually thought about spraying some darg green on it....but i think about a lot of things i never act on....might spray another coat of paint on my camo pants though....

After some more thought I ordered it and the TenPoint Halo backpack😊

So $1800 +taxes for both, but I'll also get about $60 in Dick's rewards points which I can use towards broadheads or other accessories.

I'd been looking at the WR Fury 410, Titan De-Cock, Siege RS410, and Vengent S440, however this deal was perfect and got me into a Havoc for less than the price of a Siege 410.