IGNORED

Hunter Safety Systems Harness.....AWESOME Customer Service!!!!!

nmc02

As most here know I am strong opinioned! I, like many of you have spent a good amount of money on products and tried various manufacturers. Anyway, I have tried several hunting harnesses and found none better than the HSS ultralight harness. Yes, I tried a rock climbing harness and did not like it. I also have tried a few lifelines and the only two I like are HSS & Millennium lifelines (BTW, the Muddy harnesses and lifelines are garbage).

Anyway, my point.....I have a HSS Ultralight harness that was showing signs of heavy wear on one of the buckles (out the norm in my mind). The harness is 3 or 4 years old. HSS harness's carry a 1 year warranty. I reached out to HSS and advised them of odd wear on the buckle strap. I was honest and told them the harness was a few years old. The customer service rep asked, is selling you a new harness at 50% off fair?? Heck yes. 

I will be loyal to them for two reasons........best harness out there and the customer service was perfect.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE MONDAY AND WEAR YOUR HARNESS IN THE TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JH and I trade deer pics. He is a far more dedicated hunter than me.....can say that for sure. He is far more tenacious when it comes to deer and puts in a lot of time and is rewarded for that.

Matter of fact, the guys on here killing the biggest deer, year in and year out; are the guys that put the most time in. They are also the guys that pass small 8s and 10s. I applaud them. I am not them for sure. I would rather catch tuna and I seldom pass on an 8 (even if I know there are bigger nearby). I am content shooting a "NJ 8." I also figure that sooner or later I will shoot a bigger than average buck here (I am very lucky to have good spots).

Here is what I know about shooting big bucks every season: Pass small bucks (yes, even 8s/10s), Put the time in (LOTS), & be disciplined in hunting the wind (DO NOT SIT A STAND WHEN YOU HAVE BAD WIND). 

Lastly, I still far love catching tuna more than hunting. I seldom shoot any bucks less than an 8 (flintlock is the exception), & I am not willing or able to hunt a ton of days. SO, hopefully luck will be in my favor sooner or later. Regardless, I still love to sit in stand and am happy shooting a few does and NJ 8s!

Good luck Monday!!!!