IGNORED

Not A Bad Deal On A Tactacam Bundle Pack

BHC

The cameras are good so far and reliable.   I'm running 10 right now.  I wish the customer service was better.  I had one with a broken antenna out of the box that was separating at the seam.  They asked for pictures and proof of purchase which I sent over.   They were very aware it just needed a new antenna as discussed on the phone and based on the pictures I sent.  However, they said they wanted me to mail the whole camera back on my dime with no reimbursement so they could make sure nothing is wrong with it and they would pay for shipping back to me.  Seems a little scammy to me.  The cameras was brand new.   It was cheaper for me to buy a new antenna for $10 and not deal with the headache and wait time.   

3 hours ago, NJDeerNBeer said:

The cameras are good so far and reliable.   I'm running 10 right now.  I wish the customer service was better.  I had one with a broken antenna out of the box that was separating at the seam.  They asked for pictures and proof of purchase which I sent over.   They were very aware it just needed a new antenna as discussed on the phone and based on the pictures I sent.  However, they said they wanted me to mail the whole camera back on my dime with no reimbursement so they could make sure nothing is wrong with it and they would pay for shipping back to me.  Seems a little scammy to me.  The cameras was brand new.   It was cheaper for me to buy a new antenna for $10 and not deal with the headache and wait time.   

I had complete opposite experience with a broken antenna.  I told them it was out for a week and it was probably broken by a raccoon.  It was a newer camera and they sent me a new antenna in about 5 days.  I think their customer service is fantastic.  Maybe it all depends on who answers the phone.  

"think how dumb the average person is, then remember half of them are dumber than that"

How long ago?  Did they make you fill out any forms or anything?  

2 hours ago, Yobuck293 said:

I had complete opposite experience with a broken antenna.  I told them it was out for a week and it was probably broken by a raccoon.  It was a newer camera and they sent me a new antenna in about 5 days.  I think their customer service is fantastic.  Maybe it all depends on who answers the phone.  

4 minutes ago, NJDeerNBeer said:

How long ago?  Did they make you fill out any forms or anything?  

It was 2 weeks ago.  No forms and just a phone conversation.  The new antenna was delivered fast too.  I was going to buy an antenna online but i called Tactacam first.  Glad i did.  

"think how dumb the average person is, then remember half of them are dumber than that"