IGNORED

Teens Trophy Buck Stolen

Fred Flintstone

4 minutes ago, jumpthestring said:

Yes they are. I went to a local WMA yesterday . pull into the parking lot , nobody there. I get out of my truck and notice right away. somebody took a big shit right in the middle of the parking lot toilet paper all over the place  people are disgusting !

What is up with people doing that more and more?

Not just in WMA parking lots, but I've been seeing that or shitty diapers at rest areas, around lakes, at parks, etc...

I've taken some dumps in the woods over the years, but always went way off the path and buried it so it wouldn't bother anyone else. 

Still though, rather find a pile of shit than a pile of used syringes (looking at you DoD Pond)!! 

2 hours ago, jumpthestring said:

Yes they are. I went to a local WMA yesterday . pull into the parking lot , nobody there. I get out of my truck and notice right away. somebody took a big shit right in the middle of the parking lot toilet paper all over the place  people are disgusting !

What a J/O, too lazy to go in the woods

3 hours ago, jumpthestring said:

Only us humans are capable of such disgusting acts … animal kingdom laughs at us 🙄

Too much left unsaid maybe it was another hunter who came across it thinking someone couldn’t recover the buck wasn’t able to track it down….

if a buck like that was shot and no other hunters around putting the effort to recover the buck …

one might start to think some unfortunate hunter just couldn’t track it down 

I wouldn’t just leave the buck there 

I would get no satisfaction claiming the trophy & would try to spread the word somehow 

but I definitely wouldn’t just walk buy it…

ITS GREAT IT WAS RETURNED TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER 

as far as the human waste,

I have lost many a sock do to emergencies knowing damn well I wouldn’t make it to the truck

but in the middle of the lot and tp 🧻 

let’s just think there was barely enough time for the guy to put it in park b4 he crapped himself 

I was thinking same thing about the buck to many questions arise to me 

I did have a buck taken on me the first yr of the high point hunt and know of a few other stories of guys having deer taken in the dwnra many many years ago