IGNORED

Christmas Tree Farms??

Tuck

I made the mistake of going to a local Hunterdon farm last year because my lady wanted a tree ( 6' ) and paid a ridiculous price, never again. What makes it worse, is I've been involved in selling top quality trees up to 16' for over 20 years and know what they are worth and who has the best. I know that gas prices are high and time may be limited, but for a fair price ant the best of the best in experience and quality, I would take the hour drive up to Hills tree farm in Lehighton,  Pa.

On 11/24/2022 at 9:55 PM, Tuck said:

Annual question?

Where to take the family tomorrow to cut down a tree?

Warren or Hunterdon Cty.

Thanks

Got tree?

https://www.pickyourownchristmastree.org/PAxmastrees.php

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

11 hours ago, JD48 said:

Years ago, people would go at night and cut trees along the Parkway (GSP), it stopped once they started spraying the trees with chemicals

I remember that, wasn't me!

I believed in saving the trees, Delaware Water Gap, anybody up there see any missing the top six feet:rofl:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

On 11/24/2022 at 9:55 PM, Tuck said:

Annual question?

Where to take the family tomorrow to cut down a tree?

Warren or Hunterdon Cty.

Thanks

Well did you get one