IGNORED

Tracking Help List - Who's Available and Locations

Ms Grit

Re-up from last year. Morris county, some sussex, some warren. I take payment in the form of thanknyous, handshakes and the occasional beer.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I wanna have them remove me from this list because alot of folks I've helped on the other site and this one didn't even give me a thanks.2 or 3 guys did the rest not even a kiss my @@@ smoking

Just remember we have an excellent dog tracking service available free of charge in this state, just go to the UBNJ website for a list of participants in this service!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

• 11 months later...

Most weekends hunting or fishing around zones 29,63 early in seasons for deer then 23 later in bow and gun seasons. So mid AM to early afternoon if you need another guy might be able to respond. Often will not be free to go but can't hurt to try calling me. Have had cases of several hrs to find a deer helping another. Do some duck hunting too, so those days not practical to help. During the week near home (Gloucester county near blackwood)  may be doable in evening. I have found that if you loose trail at night much better to start over at first sunlight next AM if you can. Walked right by a friend's deer in the reeds once at dark. Next day I restarted at last blood and found it in 10 mins. Had stepped off the trail like a 10 ft leap sideways. Risking adding my phone number, hope no more robo callers get this: 609-314-3287