IGNORED

Tracking Help List - Who's Available and Locations

Ms Grit

So, let's start a list of who is available in what areas to help track a deer if/when it's needed

Ms Grit - Budd Lake area, Will travel a hour to help you look for a deer if needed

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

I would be for Z3,4,5 6, but with my knee I am not able

Well, if you can find a way to get out and hunt, I'm sure there are plenty of us that could find a way to help you get one out of the woods.

NRA Life Member

UBNJ Member

Well, if you can find a way to get out and hunt, I'm sure there are plenty of us that could find a way to help you get one out of the woods.

Had an MRI yesterday will find out this week if I need surgery. Hopefully I will be ok by the NYS rifle opener. 

Had an MRI yesterday will find out this week if I need surgery. Hopefully I will be ok by the NYS rifle opener. 

Will keep fingers crossed for you that some rest on it followed by some PT is all you will need.

NRA Life Member

UBNJ Member

Run my own company so hours are crazy, depending on the day I can be available or stuck working till midnight but feel free to reach out. I'm in northern Sussex county , branchville area and if I'm available I would be happy to help, not to toot my own horn but i can track like a bloodhound, have helped many of my buddies recover there deer after they told me I looked for hours, there's no more blood and I would go and follow pin prick size dots of blood to the deer. Please utilize my skills if neccesary .

"Natures law of tooth and claw is far crueler then any death I could ever bestow" - Fred Bear