IGNORED

Took A Stroll

BHC

I drove up to area I hunt as I had to pick up my apple pie from the Hainsville General Store and bagels from Firehouse !!!

So I went up, pulled out two cell cameras and left one up. While having time I walked from where I shot SOCKS directly in the direction of another stand location.  I then remembered that a few years ago I wanted to get a stand in a certain tree, I just happened to find the tree, so I marked the location on my phone as well as orange surveying ribbon. Going to try after the season to see if the climber will fit around it, I think it will if not then a hang on. I love having a pine tree for cover, plenty of deer droppings around the tree

20221123_082154.jpg

1 hour ago, BHC said:

I drove up to area I hunt as I had to pick up my apple pie from the Hainsville General Store and bagels from Firehouse !!!

So I went up, pulled out two cell cameras and left one up. While having time I walked from where I shot SOCKS directly in the direction of another stand location.  I then remembered that a few years ago I wanted to get a stand in a certain tree, I just happened to find the tree, so I marked the location on my phone as well as orange surveying ribbon. Going to try after the season to see if the climber will fit around it, I think it will if not then a hang on. I love having a pine tree for cover, plenty of deer droppings around the tree

20221123_082154.jpg

The pies as good as the past owner's??