IGNORED

cellular game cameras

gypsy

8 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Everyone that spends the money to buy one says that .

but still end up,sending them back to get fixed .

for the price of a reconyx you can have four or five cameras covering more areas .

I’ve had their cell cams in the woods for over 5 years. Never bring them in. Their hasn’t been a single issue. I’ve had their regular cams since their first one. I’ve never had one stop working. 

I’ve had 3 spypoints and had so many issues with them I got rid of them all. This season I bought 2 Tactacam reveals and love them. The reveal app is a lot better than the spypoint app IMO and have yet to have issues with the cameras. I also like that the reveals take regular sized SD cards rather than the micros. I had plenty of regular SD cards laying around so I didn’t have to go out and spend more money to get micros. 

Just now, Ringtail said:

I’ve had 3 spypoints and had so many issues with them I got rid of them all. This season I bought 2 Tactacam reveals and love them. The reveal app is a lot better than the spypoint app IMO and have yet to have issues with the cameras. I also like that the reveals take regular sized SD cards rather than the micros. I had plenty of regular SD cards laying around so I didn’t have to go out and spend more money to get micros. 

Have to do firm ware snd use a card only in that spypoint

9 hours ago, Tarhunt said:

I use a 32 GB Class 10 ultra high speed micro SD card. And use lithium batteries. Make sure that you have at least 50 percent signal. 

i'm using a sandisk ultra class 10 16gb. Firmware has been updated since 2yrs ago (last firmware is 11/11/2020).

The cell link was a great idea but fails in execution. Two going in the garbage soon.