IGNORED

Brother In Law In Need Of A Liver

BHC

This happens to be the good,  quiet no issue brother in law. Sadly he needs a liver or per the doctor has 3 months to live. He was in Florida with his Ahole brother and his family and they did nothing to help him. We flew him up here 3 weeks ago, within 2 days he was at the local hospital for 2 weeks, we then got him in at University in Newark which is one of two hospitals in NJ that does liver transplants.  He came home yesterday his numbers leveled off, but he can be put back in on any given day, his aniexity is off the charts at night cause he's scared of dieing. My wife is exhausted,  I'm doing as much as I can as well, I'm limited with my cervical spine issues. Like to be optimistic,  but the odds are against this guy. He isn't a drinker or drug addict, just has a weak liver

This happens to be the good,  quiet no issue brother in law. Sadly he needs a liver or per the doctor has 3 months to live. He was in Florida with his Ahole brother and his family and they did nothing to help him. We flew him up here 3 weeks ago, within 2 days he was at the local hospital for 2 weeks, we then got him in at University in Newark which is one of two hospitals in NJ that does liver transplants.  He came home yesterday his numbers leveled off, but he can be put back in on any given day, his aniexity is off the charts at night cause he's scared of dieing. My wife is exhausted,  I'm doing as much as I can as well, I'm limited with my cervical spine issues. Like to be optimistic,  but the odds are against this guy. He isn't a drinker or drug addict, just has a weak liver

3 minutes ago, BHC said:

That’s no good I will add him and your family to my prayers. Wish I could do more.  Did he get on the list??? 

1 hour ago, smittty said:

That’s no good I will add him and your family to my prayers. Wish I could do more.  Did he get on the list??? 

He will be as soon as NJ gives him permanent Medicare he had temporary 

1 hour ago, electric10162 said:

Is he on the transplant registry in Florida as well?

Back in 2010, a friend moved there under advice from his doctor here that in FL he had a better shot at a liver. He ended up with a liver in months not years like the NYC Metro Area.

no he wasn't cause they wanted to do a stress test first.....