IGNORED

Thank God for the Affordable Care Act

Haskell_Hunter

I’m glad to be out of business and in school. It was amazing how much insurance ate up considering I never had a claim. Then I got rear ended on the GWB and they tried to tell me I wasn’t covered. 🤬What a scam. Unfortunately, knowing I’ve been bit by the bug and I’m a glutton for punishment, I’ll probably own another business eventually.

I should be working ... there's always tomorrow

You make too much to be on it. 69,000 and I  was going to have to pay full amount. Pension and our ss would have been even more. Had to hold off on ss and annuity until I  was on medicare. Just collecting the pension, same plan, my payments went 200 1st year, 500 2nd, and 700 3rd and the benefits went way down, deductibles way up.  At least trump got rid of the fines for not having it.  Had to go with the cheapest plan, and the benefits weren't much different than the most expensive  plans.  Obama fd that up for everybody

40 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

For those paying insane insurance costs especially those retired look into wawa.  As a fuel associate you will make no less than 15 an hour get bennifits that are pretty good you only need an average of 30 hours per week

WHO wants to work 30 hours a week when retired ?

and at way less than when working .

might as well not retire then

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

On 10/28/2022 at 10:57 AM, BHC said:

Complete joke....typical of democrates

Has anyone come up with better???? Remember " repeal and replace"? How did that work out? 

It's been 12 years that better health care coverage is promised but never delivered.  So who is a joke? :whatever:

Edited by archer36