New Members - Any Issues Please Post Here

Possible work is blocking you or the DNS servers/cache haven't been updated since the site moved.

What OS are you on?

If Windows, open a Command Prompt and type in "ipconfig /flushdns" without the quotes and hit enter, then try the site again.

Also assuming your company network is US based?

I actively block several external countries' IP ranges to prevent foreign/spam bot access.

While it would inflate the number of users (some "other" sites actually do this), I'd rather not waste the server resources or impact real users' site experience/performance.

If you can PM me your work computer's IP address, I can trace it to see what may be happening.

Windows 7, SP1. The command didn't help. As far as sharing my IP address, I need to check that. I work for the DoD and there are probably rules against sharing. Cyber is a big issue anymore and I don't want to cause problems.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Of course, if the DoD is proactively scanning sites that folks go to, the site's countermeasures my be blocking his access.  I know that firsthand.  I still can't reach the site from my two IP addresses, and I think I scanned the site almost a week ago.

I'll follow up again with Tapatalk. They aren't being responsive at all. Wanted a test account, gave it to them and can't get a response out of them regarding the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The latest tapatalk update sucks! Pics now show up as an icon that I have to tap to view, but they don't always load.

Using an android

Edited by bill43

This is what I get now instead of pics. Have to tap to view.

Edit that. Pics won't upload for me either. Tried as a attachment and as a photo. When I tried as a photo I got a message saying. " the community has photo sharing disabled.

Edited by bill43