New Members - Any Issues Please Post Here

When you type a response the lettering is black and easy to read but once it's posted it turns a lighter shade. And no I don't need glasses, just giving constructive criticism. I agree with the "refresh" issue, when you type a response to a thread and hit " most recent", it doesn't bring the thread to the top. You have to go into the forums page to see it up top. Not trying to make this NJH, just trying to make it easy to navigate for transplants.

Correction it's "view new content" not "most recent". I think most are used to the "active topics" button on the other site and how it actually bumps things to the top.

Oh ok. The View New Content. I'll look at that. Active Topics bumps things to the top? Recent Topics on the main page does that.

"View recent content" on here refers to the newest threads where as "active topics" over there refers to most recent comments. Clicking "forums" seems to be similar to the "active topics" on the other site. Just took me a while to figure that out.

the only thing I would love to see modified is the contrast between the read and unread messages, it is hard to see the light gray vs the white especially on smart phone. I do like the darker text change you made also

• 6 months later...

Is anyone getting a network error when trying to access the site?

I am getting the old "Operation timed out" error that says the server may be downloaded , too busy or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. This is my work computer. My cell and tapatalk seem to be ok. This might be a network issue on my end, but there is usually a different error when they actively block a website.

Any ideas or am I SOL?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk