New Members - Any Issues Please Post Here

I was doing some evaluation of the database records and it appears to be something between the member and the profile.
I have a ticket open with the forum software company, but the "quick fix" workaround is to do the following:

1. Go to top right of the page and click your username
2. Click My Profile

3. Click the Edit Profile button

4. Select your Gender from the dropdown

5. Click Save

This will create the required database record for your profile to get rid of the error.

At some point I will likely run a batch script to update everyone, but want the forum software support to see some records as they are before doing so, so they can determine a long term fix.

I don't understand how the "recent activity" that is new post function works. All the posts I have made and the thread I started this morning do not show up as new. That is, there are posts that are much older than mine under "recent activity".

Are you getting any kind of error when posting the pictures?

No. When I go to reply or post, the header above turns a dark color and does not allow me to post a photo. Kind of weird. Edited by Tarhunt

Hmmm that is weird.  Any chance you can take a screenshot of it?  Or if anyone else has this issue to post a screenshot?  I need to see what it's doing.

I'll dig around the site logs and see if I can find anything that might give me an idea of what might have happened when you post...

Hmmm that is weird.  Any chance you can take a screenshot of it?  Or if anyone else has this issue to post a screenshot?  I need to see what it's doing.

I'll dig around the site logs and see if I can find anything that might give me an idea of what might have happened when you post...

Ok. I'll try in a little bit.

I got it working again.

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...