IGNORED

Monmouth rifle and pistol club

Buckmaster3405

By the airport? I believe so...you should get an email every february with your waitlist number and what number they are on...

12 minutes ago, gregtpal said:

not sure ut was told 2-3 yrs 2 years ago.

now im not sure we are  talking the same club. is this the club with the range on birdsall rd in wall?  i'm on that list.

22 hours ago, Buckmaster3405 said:

Just wondering what its like 

It's a no frills club. Dues are cheap and it is a place to shoot. Most guys are good guys but anytime you put 600 people together there will be some personality conflicts.

They have some good shoots throughout the year.  I don't participate but the people I know that do enjoy them.

It is important to note that there is currently a restriction on rifle calibers above 223/556. Something to do with a noise ordinance Howell Township passed. They club is working on a fix. 

On 10/24/2022 at 8:07 PM, Ridgerunner said:

It's a no frills club. Dues are cheap and it is a place to shoot. Most guys are good guys but anytime you put 600 people together there will be some personality conflicts.

They have some good shoots throughout the year.  I don't participate but the people I know that do enjoy them.

It is important to note that there is currently a restriction on rifle calibers above 223/556. Something to do with a noise ordinance Howell Township passed. They club is working on a fix. 

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I guess it depends on how close you live to the range or how far you want to travel to shoot. I live 5 miles from the MCRPC range. It's worth the $130 per year to have a range that close to me.

Im probably the same or less..