IGNORED

Ammo....still hard to find some and ridiculous prices.

nmc02

I sound like a broken record, but ammo is still scarce (depending on what you are looking for). Especially slugs and muzzleloader bullets). I constantly check for Barnes TMZ 290 mz bullets and still are nearly impossible to find. The 20 gauge slugs are still hard to find as well. On gunbroker the 20 gauge accutips are $50 a box (10 Rounds Remington Accutip 3" 20GA Sabot Slugs PRA20M/20498 - 2 Boxes - Shotgun Shells at GunBroker.com : 953300539) and Barnes are still tough to locate.

This has been going on for at least three years. Insane.

Accutips  are going to stay expensive for another 2-3 years.  Have to remember that Remington stopped making ammo for almost 2 years while they were going through bankruptcy.  Then when the panic buying started guys went insane buying them up.  One of my local gum shop told me a customer bought 8 cases of 20g 3" Accutips for over $30 a box of 5. 

I find everything except 20 guage slugs at reasonable today prices ...are you looking for something ? Good 9mm is down to 15 a box..thats not that bad...380 can find under $20  most rifle calibers under between $30-40...muzzleloader bullets are all over..all a little tougher to find in local stores and they have not dropped their prices.but if your buying enough alot of places have free shipping..just have to research

40 minutes ago, Buckmaster3405 said:

I find everything except 20 guage slugs at reasonable today prices ...are you looking for something ? Good 9mm is down to 15 a box..thats not that bad...380 can find under $20  most rifle calibers under between $30-40...muzzleloader bullets are all over..all a little tougher to find in local stores and they have not dropped their prices.but if your buying enough alot of places have free shipping..just have to research

35 REM core lokt 200 grain??

Edited by Bonefreak

i can't find nosler accubond in 165 gr, developed a load with them, now can't find the bullets anywhere for reloading. I asked my friend in Arizonia and Colorado to check for me out there and no luck. The part number is 55602 if anyone sees them, pick them up and I'll gladly repay you and include a tip for doing it. I have some muzzleloader stuff I'd like to get rid of