IGNORED

Striper beat down!

Farmshine

6 minutes ago, Roon said:

Nice need 2 more deer in freezer, then I got days off during the week to avoid some of the wackos 

Yea I hear ya.  I left out the part about the wackos because I hate complainers.  But since you brought it up.  Thx to the guy who some how ended up fighting a fish with his line over the top of our boat in between the outriggers. Don’t ask me how bc I don’t know.  And cheers to the guy in the scout who ran right through the middle of the school every time.  But enough of the negatives.  Didn’t ruin our time lol.  

53 minutes ago, Farmshine said:

Yea I hear ya.  I left out the part about the wackos because I hate complainers.  But since you brought it up.  Thx to the guy who some how ended up fighting a fish with his line over the top of our boat in between the outriggers. Don’t ask me how bc I don’t know.  And cheers to the guy in the scout who ran right through the middle of the school every time.  But enough of the negatives.  Didn’t ruin our time lol.  

Yuppers I passed a guy on Sunday morning a solid 75 yards from his boat while doing 3.5 mph.

All the while he's yelling at me for running over his lines.

Short answer people just suck 

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.