IGNORED

Cheaters Boat seized.

I read the indictment... They are taking the boat because it was used in the commission of the crime... Wow.

--

did with purpose to deprive the owner, Lake Erie Walleye Trail, of money or services, knowingly 

services stolen is valued at $7,500 or more and less than $150,000.

The Grand Jurors further find and specify that 
the defendant(s) is/are the owner(s) and/or possessor(s) of Ranger Pro Fisherman model fiberglass 
boat,dark grey in color with silver and dark stripes Pennsylvania Reg. PA9854EA,Hin 
RGR39441I122 and 2022 EZ-Loader trailer,Vin 1L83L55K1NA002081,PA. license XMK1896 
which is contraband and/or property derived from or through the commission or facilitation of an 
offense, and/or is an instrumentality the offender(s) used or intended to use in the commission or 
facilitation of a felony offense.

18 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

I read the indictment... They are taking the boat because it was used in the commission of the crime... Wow

What people don't realize and hardly ever happens new jersey has the same laws.  If you are caught poaching and even dumping trash in woods bow gun vehicle can be confiscated.   If it was actually used mote it would cut it down some.

Trying to figure out if these guys are truly just that arrogant or just plain stupid??? Probably both I think.

From what I understand they would have came in first without cheating, now granted they may not have known that while they were out on the water, but being "pros" they should have realized that people would think it "suss" if their fish were that much heavier than normal for the length. You would think if they had any brains they would have fudged the weight just a little. Still just as wrong, but more realistic than adding 10+lbs to their fish.

Hope they permanently lose the boat, trailer, and fishing privileges for starters. Some felony convictions would also be nice too!!

Edited by DJ0808
Spelling