IGNORED

Burning Of The Nerve Is Recommended

BHC

7 minutes ago, BHC said:

So my doctor recommended the burning of the nerve which is a 3 step process, but he did say it may work between 6 to 12 months so a temporary band aid.....nope not for me nor surgery

If they burn the nerve, why would pain come back?

Just now, BHC said:

the nerve I assume will grow back....everyone I know in the past confirmed the same 6 to 12 months of relief  if that

Makes sense, had an uncle who used to get terrible migraine headaches, they cut a nerve that went to his stomach, it worked, never had headaches again (50 years ago)

33 minutes ago, BHC said:

the nerve I assume will grow back....everyone I know in the past confirmed the same 6 to 12 months of relief  if that

My friend had it done last year and now it’s starting to come back. My doctor told me not to get it for my neck cause it doesn’t work. It only burns the end and rest of nerve will grow and pain will be back. 

7 minutes ago, Rjtfd said:

My friend had it done last year and now it’s starting to come back. My doctor told me not to get it for my neck cause it doesn’t work. It only burns the end and rest of nerve will grow and pain will be back. 

That's what my doctor told me it's only band aid...it's his recommendation for temporary pain relief 

Have you looked into surgery at all? Some guys on my job have had it and feel good others don’t but they also aren’t any worse. My uncle had it I’m not 100% sure exactly what disc were involved but he’s fine. Still plays golf 2-3 days a week and was hunting up until two years ago. I will find out what exactly his back issue was. I do know before the surgery his back would go and he’d be bedridden and he was always in shape and active. 

3 hours ago, jumpthestring said:

BHC , I  hear OxyContin pills . work wonders for pain.

Honestly or just knowing that's what you got. 

Back never feels good little things help but, at almost 50 years old I know I can't stay in bed past 0700 it sucks but up and out is all I got also.

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.