IGNORED

NICE GUYS

FRANKIED

8 minutes ago, gobblergetter said:

In reality,  they were stealing,  and probably have been for awhile.

Supposedly winning a bass boat and over $300,000 in winnings in the past.

Exactly like Hammer said, theft by deception.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

These guys are scumbags! I have watched both, the edited and unedited videos. One thing I can't figure out, is why did they check these fish. I was looking for some kind of tip off, like the judge feeling around the belly and things like that, but got nothing. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy as heck these guys got busted, but why did they decide to check them this time? Anyone know? Maybe because they were 33 and some pounds...

2 minutes ago, DonW said:

These guys are scumbags! I have watched both, the edited and unedited videos. One thing I can't figure out, is why did they check these fish. I was looking for some kind of tip off, like the judge feeling around the belly and things like that, but got nothing. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy as heck these guys got busted, but why did they decide to check them this time? Anyone know? Maybe because they were 33 and some pounds...

Looked liked the judge had given them the bag of fish back , and someone contested the weight .

pretty easy to closely guess weights a fish should be by length and girth .

and they added over 1 1/2 pounds to each fish .

best part is they would have easily won without cheating , as the closest boat had just over 16# , they would have had over 25# without the added weight .

so cheating , cheated them out of what would have been a legit win .

‘BETTING. These guys were getting great sponsorship bonuses added to their wins also .

‘it’s great they got caught before they robbed more money from legitimate anglers .…

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Guys have been doing that on party boats winning “pools” illegally here in jersey for years ! A good mate will check the fish by feeling the length of the stomach and feeling for really hard lumps. I was on the “ Misty Morn” one day for fluke and Captain Sean came down to check a guy’s fish because a few guys were accusing the guy of stuffing his fish…you could see 2 solid balls pushing out the stomach…looked like he had a hernia! Sean said “ I’ll bet everyone one the boat that they aren’t bank sinkers… with that he cut out 2 huge undigested Mantis shrimp that were balled up in the belly ! 

From that day on I’ve used freshwater bass creature plastics that look like huge crayfish on a dropper with my fluke rig when jigging.