IGNORED

Cheating in Tournament Fishing

Batsto

Looks like the cops were called on them. They should be charged with SOMETHING... there's a good amount of cash involved in these tourneys, and think about the guys that paid the entrance fees - they basically tried to steal money from every one of the legit anglers in that tourney.

They have a ton of sponsors on their shirts - they should put out statements denouncing these thieves and immediately pull their sponsorship.

1 minute ago, Fred Flintstone said:

They Should be Tarred and Feathered  and sent on their way..

Seriously- they should be Banned from any competition for at least 5 years and also should not be Booked  for any Fishing Seminars at Outdoor Shows

Lifetime ban .

theft by deception possibly totaling hundreds of thousands of dollars .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Complete disgrace!!

So arrogant/stupid too. It never crossed their minds that fishing in a pro tournament people will know the rough weight of a fish just by eyeballing it??? 

Hmmm.... let's double the weight of our catch, nobody will suspect a thing... Dumbass!!!

Hopefully at a minimum these two are forced to reimburse the entry fees for all the other people in that tourney and any others they cheated in.

I started following this story yesterday when I saw the video on YouTube. Apparently these two guys have pulled out shady wins before to the tune of 300k+ in winnings. Isn’t that grand larceny and fraud at minimum. Also, back when America had balls the other guys fishing that tournament would have driven them out in the woods and given them the beating of their lives. That’s the justice to two POSs deserve 

2 hours ago, Gobblengrunt said:

I was watching that.  I thought it was fake at first that someone would try to cheat so shamelessly.  Absolutely terrible 

My first thought also. But then I remembered the wise words of my father never underestimate the stupidity of other human beings!!

Dumbest part is they actually would have won the tourney without cheating.

pros know what fish weigh by looking at them , length , girth etc .

adding over a pound and half lead to each fish should def have been very obvious.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Read on Fox sports that the fillets they stuffed inside their fish along with lead weights appeared to be walleye fillets.

If that's true then per this section of Ohio regs they should be able to nail them with fines and revoke licenses for some period of time.

Screenshot_20221002-093149.png.169b882f48c73eec3b8ddc3e6933c0f8.png 

Edited by DJ0808