IGNORED

Alcyon lake

Coyoteslayer

Me and a buddy would often put his jon boat in there, but haven't in about 5 years. Place gets muckier as the years go by with that algea. It seems to be getting worse year after year. I drove by recently, and I don't even think they are cutting back the brush along the banks anymore. Did the Betty Park side lose a lot of bank access (??)

56 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

Me and a buddy would often put his jon boat in there, but haven't in about 5 years. Place gets muckier as the years go by with that algea. It seems to be getting worse year after year. I drove by recently, and I don't even think they are cutting back the brush along the banks anymore. Did the Betty Park side lose a lot of bank access (??)

Lost some on that side protected nature area I think but gained a nice laydown. As the lake gets muckier the feeder creeks come into play.  Those were caught from the bank. Also make no mistake the bass will explode out of that muck and strike. What u need sir is a pitman local who will give u some spots lol. Shoot me a text mazz!! I'll let my guards know you're coming they'll let u into town no problem lol.