IGNORED

Federal Firestick (Traditions Nitrofire)

FeniQuest217

I know some on here got the Nitrofire - i was curious if anybody has seen any shops in NJ that are selling the firesticks. There's been sales at muzzleloaders.com but that hazmat fee stings!  

Another question - was sighting in at 100...... have you shot both the 100 grain and 120 sticks in the same session? it very well could be shooter error but those shots went high from my grouping. Curious if you've seen similar

• 5 months later...
On 9/22/2022 at 1:17 PM, FeniQuest217 said:

I know some on here got the Nitrofire - i was curious if anybody has seen any shops in NJ that are selling the firesticks. There's been sales at muzzleloaders.com but that hazmat fee stings!  

Another question - was sighting in at 100...... have you shot both the 100 grain and 120 sticks in the same session? it very well could be shooter error but those shots went high from my grouping. Curious if you've seen similar

Just wondering how you are liking the nitrofire, did were you able to sight it in?

3 hours ago, Kayak Ken said:

Did you put in your own scope? The combos looked kinda cheap to me

Yes I always put a Trijicon Accupoint on my hunting firearms they are my favorite.  I found a one piece mount for it as well.  Looks like no matter the setup I am going to take some material off of the hammer to close to the scope for my liking, and I don't want the scope to sit higher than it needs to

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 1:42 AM, Kayak Ken said:

Just wondering how you are liking the nitrofire, did were you able to sight it in?

I love it honestly. Unfortunately i didnt get to use it in the field but the convenience of climbing in my stand all season and just having to load the charge once i'm seated is great.

My buddy i hunt with uses a T/C which i do love and almost got so each time he fired his gun after the trip.

I put a vortex scope on it. Honestly - per a lot on here and a lot of commentary you cant go wrong with them. Very happy with it - i mean you want what you want and i really was thinking of spending big but then this is jersey - i hunt in the woods i'm not hunting open fields so i dont need to hit something 200 yds away