IGNORED

Deer Cart Recommendation

VAPPAC

I am looking for a reliable deer cart to haul deer and other gear (stands, etc.) in and out of woods. Most of the walk is on a trail, but it is a long hike in.

For those of you who use a deer cart which one do you use and pros/cons of what your experience is would be great and very helpful.

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply.

I prefer a load carrying backpack. It’s way easier than a cart through any kind of hills or underbrush. I have carried a 90 pound doe to a 140lb dressed buck. Turns and hour and a half drag into a 30 minute walk. Having issues trying to load a pic from my phone. I will try later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

53 minutes ago, VAPPAC said:

Mostly flat and most walking would be on a trail.

I was looking for a cart, think it might be easier on the terrain.

Just trying to get some feedback from those that use carts on here. 

Here's another option worked great for me! Your trek sounds like what I used to do when it was bear season and hauling bait a mile an half in on a fire road. Deer carts are nice, I have one make sure if you get one it's aluminum and not those spoke wheels but the mag wheels. Anyway I found using a wagon was much more versatile, for your bait your gear your bow your gun etc. And of course game hauling out. This is great if you have a pickup truck or a large SUV.

Oh and I forgot to mention if you have any inclines you can get in and ride er down can't do that on the deer cart.:up:

https://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-Carts-GOR400-

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt