IGNORED

Vernon Restaurants?

37 minutes ago, ModernOutdoorsMan said:

Ended up going to Pennings just up the road. Bar food, farmers market, ice cream, and beer. Nothing special but exactly what I was looking for, thanks @hunterbob1 and everyone for responses!

Hunterbob1????

Let's give credit where it's due...Rusty!

Hunterbob does Google searches....

59 minutes ago, ModernOutdoorsMan said:

Ended up going to Pennings just up the road. Bar food, farmers market, ice cream, and beer. Nothing special but exactly what I was looking for, thanks @hunterbob1 and everyone for responses!

They make their own cider, their cidery is the building up the hill behind the restaurant.   And they often have a smoker going out in the beer garden if you like BBQ.

Edited by Rusty

9 hours ago, ModernOutdoorsMan said:

We did the boardwalk and got to the stairs until it started to rain. It was packed but was fine, beautiful area

If you ever go back to hike the Stairs I would recommend parking on 94 and just hiking the Stairs, it kicks most people's butts all by itself.   Then if you have enough energy left you can hike the Boardwalk from the same parking lot, but you haven't overcommitted yourself.

Or did you just hike the 1 mile of boardwalk and then drive over to the stairs?   If so then ignore what I said.  :D

Edited by Rusty