IGNORED

Cellular cams V Old tech cams....

nmc02

Cell cam does a lot of work for you without scenting up your area. I am not saying you don't have to get out and scout. Once you find that spot, use a camera to verify your findings without over scenting the area. Just a great time saver and tool. One problem you will run into is when you're sitting at home or at work the camera sends photos and there is that 140 you have been waiting for. LOL

3 minutes ago, electricstart said:

Cell cam does a lot of work for you without scenting up your area. I am not saying you don't have to get out and scout. Once you find that spot, use a camera to verify your findings without over scenting the area. Just a great time saver and tool. One problem you will run into is when you're sitting at home or at work the camera sends photos and there is that 140 you have been waiting for. LOL

I have found that you can pattern a deer much easier.  When you get the pic you can look at everything weather pressure etc and be able to make a better guess as to when that deer will show.  With the cell cams I have had great success in seeing the deer I want to on the first or 2nd sit

Walking in the areas I hunt has never stopped me from filling my tags with bucks

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

5 hours ago, BHC said:

In my experience Moultrie cell cams from the Delta to the newest are the worst I have ever used...to the point I gave up on them

The older models were better, I still have one I use in off season that still works pretty well. Has to be 10 years old. I forgot the number but not made anymore. Uses c batteries. 

23 minutes ago, electricstart said:

The older models were better, I still have one I use in off season that still works pretty well. Has to be 10 years old. I forgot the number but not made anymore. Uses c batteries. 

I have read where the camera makers use the components that are available at the time of manufacture. That could make all of the difference from one camera to the next by the same brand.

8 hours ago, BHC said:

In my experience Moultrie cell cams from the Delta to the newest are the worst I have ever used...to the point I gave up on them

1 hour ago, BHC said:

All components are from China no matter the brand....Moultrie internal parts are from cheapest they could use from china

Thanks the was my first one to try out cell camera I guess I will check our other camera for next year. Didn't want to drop to much just to loss it on state land