IGNORED

IF U AINT CHEATING , YOU AINT TRYING !!! …..

Monster Marine

Where to start I don’t post this in the monthly political post because I don’t wanna contribute to the hate that goes on in it, the self admiration from the same guys enforcing each other on how right they are….

the moderator that made up that post suspended me for 3 days bcause I used a crap 💩 emoji to describe someone’s actions or person not sure but everyone in his peanut gallery does the same thing … but I gut a suspension because I don’t praise TRUMP ..

so until moderator can be biased I think he should be fired …. I think he found a way to become a non typical 20 pointer racking up points on hatred instead of contributing to better hunting discussions…..

every new member says long time bystander looking in and finally joining … how many other hunters and people from different backgrounds look in and say the hell with that I’m not joining that site full of hate.. and that’s exactly how hatred will keep us segregated….after I got suspended I told myself I would never answer to another political subject… but when certain names chime in i cant  help to see their arguments … 

THE MAKE AMERICA GREAT BY DIVIDING THE NATION CALLING FOR A CIVIL WAR FROM GUYS THAT NEVER HAD THE BALLS TO SERVE BECAUSE THEY HAD BETTER OPTIONS..

now you wanna stand by a president the most powerful man in America throwing temper tantrums pulling table clothes throwing dishes on the floor yeah yeah all hearsay ….

he wants nothing else to be the next Putin or Kim and knows ignorance can get him there….

how about all the other immigrants from let’s say Asian or European countries that doesn’t exist???

We are all made of the same 💩 but yet some of you think your somehow SUPERIOR

so damn funny how little u really are !!!! 

55 minutes ago, Monster Marine said:

Where to start I don’t post this in the monthly political post because I don’t wanna contribute to the hate that goes on in it, the self admiration from the same guys enforcing each other on how right they are….

the moderator that made up that post suspended me for 3 days bcause I used a crap 💩 emoji to describe someone’s actions or person not sure but everyone in his peanut gallery does the same thing … but I gut a suspension because I don’t praise TRUMP ..

so until moderator can be biased I think he should be fired …. I think he found a way to become a non typical 20 pointer racking up points on hatred instead of contributing to better hunting discussions…..

every new member says long time bystander looking in and finally joining … how many other hunters and people from different backgrounds look in and say the hell with that I’m not joining that site full of hate.. and that’s exactly how hatred will keep us segregated….after I got suspended I told myself I would never answer to another political subject… but when certain names chime in i cant  help to see their arguments … 

THE MAKE AMERICA GREAT BY DIVIDING THE NATION CALLING FOR A CIVIL WAR FROM GUYS THAT NEVER HAD THE BALLS TO SERVE BECAUSE THEY HAD BETTER OPTIONS..

now you wanna stand by a president the most powerful man in America throwing temper tantrums pulling table clothes throwing dishes on the floor yeah yeah all hearsay ….

he wants nothing else to be the next Putin or Kim and knows ignorance can get him there….

how about all the other immigrants from let’s say Asian or European countries that doesn’t exist???

This place is 1000 times better than the other train wreck of a site that helped birth this one. Maybe you would like it there

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

You didn't get a temp ban for who you did or didn't vote for or for using an emoji.  I gave you two temp bans for inappropriate behavior and language directed at members and also moderators.  Per this topic it doesn't appear you've changed much.  

PS parts of this belong in NMP or the monthly political topic.  You don't want to post hate yet that's exactly what you did.  The rest probably could have been discussed in with a mod or myself in PM. For a structure military guy you seem to like to not follow rules.  

Maybe practice what you preach and work towards not creating more of the segregation you're criticizing?

In any event, if you don't like the site, the X button on your browser is on the top right.  

14 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

You didn't get a temp ban for who you did or didn't vote for or for using an emoji.  I gave you two temp bans for inappropriate behavior and language directed at members and also moderators.  Per this topic it doesn't appear you've changed much.  

PS parts of this belong in NMP or the monthly political topic.  You don't want to post hate yet that's exactly what you did.  The rest probably could have been discussed in with a mod or myself in PM. For a structure military guy you seem to like to not follow rules.  

Maybe practice what you preach and work towards not creating more of the segregation you're criticizing?

In any event, if you don't like the site, the X button on your browser is on the top right.  

image.gif.e453d97529f02bd8a8d442dd43a1d3b4.gif

AWM

1 hour ago, Monster Marine said:

The “moderator” that made up the political thread should be fired because you took a short rip?  That’s the site OWNER, not one of his moderators. You could be banned again just for this post for numerous reasons. I’d rather leave it up as how NOT to post on NJWW. You really need to check out NJ Hunter. It’s probably a better site for you. Play by the rules here and all will be fine. But you seem to struggle with rules. 

@Monster Marine - dude just chill and have a great hunting season and share your experiences on here and read about others.  You can choose to ignore political stuff.   Yes - that is a CHOICE that many on here do not understand.   I hate to see people get to this point over stuff they see on the INTERNET.   No way should ANYBODY take it that seriously.  

My friendly advice for the day

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….