IGNORED

Best Sandwich of the year

Buck154

26 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Finally my first tomatoes from my garden for the year. Late start. They taste so damn good. To me they are the best sandwich I will have all year. Many more to come and some with bacon and lettuce. 

20220801_195120.jpg

20220801_195103.jpg

Nice John:up: 

Jersey tomatoes******

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/how-campbell-soup-turned-new-jersey-into-tomato-growing-state-180979397/

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

10 hours ago, Buck154 said:

Finally my first tomatoes from my garden for the year. Late start. They taste so damn good. To me they are the best sandwich I will have all year. Many more to come and some with bacon and lettuce. 

20220801_195120.jpg

20220801_195103.jpg

Those tomatoes look good, mine are not so pretty, but tasty anyhow. Heirlooms are usually funky looking but I took a Mr. Stripey, sliced it thick, put it on toasted multi grain bread with chipotle mayo from chipotle's I made last year, sliced avocado, some fresh mozz and handful of mixed greens. Made a great lunch. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

44 minutes ago, DV1 said:

Those tomatoes look good, mine are not so pretty, but tasty anyhow. Heirlooms are usually funky looking but I took a Mr. Stripey, sliced it thick, put it on toasted multi grain bread with chipotle mayo from chipotle's I made last year, sliced avocado, some fresh mozz and handful of mixed greens. Made a great lunch. 

Sound good, 2 to go please