IGNORED

Electronic Ear Protection

I have the SiG Saur Ear Buds, Love them however they do come loose from time to time.. My boys use the Walker Game ear muffs.. I will say super impressed with these. We were upstate last week shooting ground hogs and they blocked everything! Look them up under Walker. You can buy on Amazon as well..

Wife and I have walker electronic ear muffs. Love them. Down fall is shooting rifle they can get in the way hitting the stock.

I have a set of the walker game ear buds, not so impressed. Used them hunting and they where pretty difficult to get inserted properly and wanted to fall out. 

Edited by Greg

I have the Radians Vertex Nano wireless earbuds. I love these. They have multiple size buds as well as ear hooks so you can fit them very well and they don’t come out. Even with lots of movement or tactical training. They are super low profile with good battery life. Two modes for either amplification or deadening. About $100
https://www.radians.com/products/radians-vertex-nano-wireless-electronic-earbuds?hsLang=en

Edited by the truth