IGNORED

What's Your favorite deli

hunterbob1

I don't live by my favorites anymore I'm too far west and south. Here's one not too far from where I used to live. Anyone here ever go there.:nerd:looks like a fun place. The entertainment is free.lol

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Luigis Deli and Meat Market in South Toms River.  Roast Beef and sausage made fresh daily on the premises along with fresh bread. Breakfast sandwiches the best I ever had. 

Edited by Zipper

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

2 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

I feel this place fell off the planet when it got sold within the last couple of years.  Used to be a regular stop for me.  

I've been in when it was the old owners I haven't been in since the new owners do they still do pigs

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

4 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

I've been in when it was the old owners I haven't been in since the new owners do they still do pigs

I don’t know the full situation but I know there was a guy back behind the counter that was always super nice and made great food. Haven’t seen him in the past 1-2 years, I did see it sold recently. I was in the other day, food was still good and people behind counter still nice. I couldn’t complain

Edited by ModernOutdoorsMan