IGNORED

YFT - nice day on the water

TheGreek

Got the opportunity to run out on a friends boat for some YFT. Grey light first line in the water…. We were tight! We scratched and clawed 6 for 6. All nice yellows.

Great time and lots of laughs… starting at 1:30 am on rt33 watching a guy in a business suit with nice shoes cutting a garbage bag. 20 mins later he’s on his electric scooter in 33 with the bag as rain gear!

0108099563afb2ff568405c731e7b2ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. 300

Awesome trip, I was planning on going Sunday but the wind had other plans.

Saturday was ok ride out but once we got there wind was picking up and got snotty out there. Thank god he had a sea keeper and made it for nice day

Mr. 300

2 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Saturday was ok ride out but once we got there wind was picking up and got snotty out there. Thank god he had a sea keeper and made it for nice day

Those sea keepers are amazing, last year we were on whales and tuna but they wouldn’t bite, I swore it was the noise of the sea keeper, so I told my brother to turn it off, after 5 minutes I was telling him to turn it back on, 😂 

Some good eating there George! Trolling, jigging or chucking? Taking my boys out on Saturday weather permitting.

5 on the troll and 1 jigging. We were productive trolling so we stayed on it only jigger for a drift or 2

Mr. 300